Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ufc...12/29

barefooter19

Well Matt Hughes will be fighting GSP for the third time looking forward to seeing Hughes take it, I like GSP but I like Hughes better. He isn't politicaly correct and calls a spade a spade you hear a lot of people bad mouth him for not being a little sweeter to people but thats one of the reasons I like him, not a girly man at all....kinda different these days.

Chuck and Silva should be a good one but I also thought Chuck and Rampage should be a good one....so much for that.

It will be a good night for fighting on the 29th, we will have the beer on ice for sure.

Could be the last of chuck if he don't pull out a W, that would be 3 losses in a row. I'll take GSP over hughes though only thing that could benifiet hughes is the lack of time GSP has had to prepare. 2 big fights though as far as career wise goes in the UFC for a couple of them.

If Hughes doesn't have a better game plan than the last time he and GSP fought, he'll get smashed again. I say GSP by destruction.

Liddell and Wand could be a good one. Both have lost two in a row so they should come out swinging for the fences. If I were laying down money, I'd take Wandy.

Sokodjou and Machida might be the fight of the night. Soko, has crazy power and crippling leg kicks. Machida is fast for a LHW. Soko by TKO

Clementi vs Guillard is an OK fight. Guillard is as athletic as anyone in MMA, not just in the UFC. I think Clementi will sub him though......

Palelei and Sanchez could actually be pretty good. Sanchez has a right hand and that's about it. Palelei trains with Team Quest, so I have to go with him purely on that...............

The rest of the "dark" matches are so-so, James Irvin, Dean Lister, Tony DeSouza and Manny Gamburyan are fighting cans and should all win.

I was 5 out of 9 (didn't care about the opener). Liddell and Silva didn't dissapoint. Not a bad card, other then the Sanchez vs Palelei snoozer....

Once again GSP manhandled hughes, at the end of round one, i pretty much smelt victory coming quick.

GSP was dominant. I hope hear tears apart Serra, that guy's a prick. Liddell fight was great too. How about that last one they threw on there with the Armenian dude, I wonder what he did to that kids leg.

Did any of you guys catch the Yarennoka card put on by M1 New Years Eve? IMO it was an overall better card the UFC 79. It was free on HDNET TV.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back