Caribou Gear Tarp

Tyler's first deer

Very nicely done! Nice buck, congratulations to the young hunter.

I really like those Marlin XL7 rifles, I bought a youth model for my son to hunt with starting next year. I was impressed with how accurate they are and really enjoyed shooting it. Ended up picking one up for myself.

Nice WT buck!! Keep up with the good shooting and bring a friend next year!! Hunting is great sport!!

Very nicely done! Nice buck, congratulations to the young hunter.

I really like those Marlin XL7 rifles, I bought a youth model for my son to hunt with starting next year. I was impressed with how accurate they are and really enjoyed shooting it. Ended up picking one up for myself.

Thanks for all the kind comments. The rifle is impressively accurate. I looked at a lot of reviews and they were all favorable especially on accuracy. They aren't ultra refined but for $270 you can't beat it. I like it as much as my savage that is in the same league.

Well done Bart. Tyler did a great job, too-- you two will always have that first buck as a great memory.

You're a great buddy for helping Fin on the Heli-Hunt and skipping the 2 days of youth hunt. And as BF says, you're kind of a lucky guy.

Way to go Tyler! That looks like some nice glass on that rifle...nicer than any of lawnboys sub $150 windsor scopes. You must be loved.

Way to go Tyler! That looks like some nice glass on that rifle...nicer than any of lawnboys sub $150 windsor scopes. You must be loved.

Easy there turbo! What's wrong with trying to be like Quigley Down Under. I happen to like the Smithsonian vintage optics on my weapons.:D

Very nice Tyler! Grats LB on a great time with the young man! Memories of a lifetime!

What's wrong with trying to be like Quigley Down Under. I happen to like the Smithsonian vintage optics on my weapons.
The closest I've ever been to being scope kissed is trying to shoot through one of your "great deals on a scope." :D I'm glad to see you got Tyler some refined proper glass. I've got a feeling that kid is going to be deadly.

Awesome! Congratulations on a great milestone. Great photos too!

Congrats to Tyler on a great first buck. Sounds like you guys had a great time and memories for a lifetime.

That whitetail doesn't look too "small" to this Florida boy! I thought it was actually a pretty darn big bodied one. Congrats too the both of you. I've got two more years before my daughter turns 12 and she is already wanting to shoot something. Can't wait!

Congrats to Tyler. I am very happy to see that he got a great buck. Glad you guys had the chance to spend this great time hunting together. Now he needs to get an elk for his dad to pack out for him.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back