Two Years of Bidenomics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHornRam

yep. Hope people are still happy with their vote. Taking away gun and hunting rights faster than you can write about.

Hopefully we get back to no more voting with our heart and back to the good ol days. " its the economy stupid"

Last edited:
August 2021

August 2023

Electric bus maker Proterra files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireS...roterra-files-chapter-11-bankruptcy-102115989
You are cherry picking. These are venture investments and some go bad. Proterra had too much debt with bad covenants.

This administration has a pretty good economic record and if it holds up it will try to run on it in 2024. You can bash CHIPS and IRA legislation all you want, the results are showing up in the manufacturing sector. I thought on-shoring was what people wanted?

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 3.45.39 PM.png
o

If you want some idiot in Washington with no business experience to allocate the country's resources, you deserve to be screwed. All of this has yet to play out. Fiscal and monetary policy is out of control. Takes a while to come out in the wash. As a financial markets economist by training with a PhD and managed fully discretionary institutional money and a CFA, this is all bad news. Ive raised a lot of cash and letting it all play out. It may take 3-4 years. Biden will get re-elected because the elections are crooked. They have to come out aggressively against people to cover their tracks. Just let it all play out. That's all ya can do. The green new deal makes Bernie Madoff look like a rookie. politicians are NOT altruistic. They don't give a damn about "Mother Earth". Just ask one question: Where are they getting their skim?? If global warming is true, then put in severe population controls.

If you want some idiot in Washington with no business experience to allocate the country's resources, you deserve to be screwed. All of this has yet to play out. Fiscal and monetary policy is out of control. Takes a while to come out in the wash. As a financial markets economist by training with a PhD and managed fully discretionary institutional money and a CFA, this is all bad news. Ive raised a lot of cash and letting it all play out. It may take 3-4 years. Biden will get re-elected because the elections are crooked. They have to come out aggressively against people to cover their tracks. Just let it all play out. That's all ya can do. The green new deal makes Bernie Madoff look like a rookie. politicians are NOT altruistic. They don't give a damn about "Mother Earth". Just ask one question: Where are they getting their skim?? If global warming is true, then put in severe population controls.
This right here is why I manage my own money.

You are cherry picking. These are venture investments and some go bad. Proterra had too much debt with bad covenants.

This administration has a pretty good economic record and if it holds up it will try to run on it in 2024. You can bash CHIPS and IRA legislation all you want, the results are showing up in the manufacturing sector. I thought on-shoring was what people wanted?

View attachment 287397
o
Sad. I thought there was hope, you proved otherwise.

Donald Trump was president towards the end of one of the best economic cycles in history, yet somehow managed to drive the country further into debt than anyone before him. I'm surprised that the current administration has managed to stop the inevitable downturn from happening so far. It's coming.

View attachment 287397
o
Our senator Daines seems to agree
1691683672900.png

On another note, does anyone know what an "Otter's pocket" is?

Anyone able to tell me how this thread is connected to hunting, conservation, access, public lands, or the other reasons this forum exists?

This one seems to be pretty far out there to find even an indirect connection, making it more suited to Facebook than Hunt Talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back