Yeti GOBOX Collection

Trump Jr. bowhunter interview

Would appear from this interview and others that both the two major candidates have a positive stances/ important people in their lives who have a positive stance on public lands. That said ideas of the son aren't necessarily those of the father(although they could be) and although he said it was a joke it is important to note that anti-nepotism statue of 1967 5 U.S. Code § 3110 means that trump couldn't actually put him in charge and that all he could actually do was voice his opinion on the issue. Seems like people are forgetting this lately, the other day someone on TV was saying Hilary would put Bill in her cabinet... NO on that one as well.

now we just need to hear that out of trump himself and if he will keep the public lands federally owned or transfer it to the states,,,this is probly my biggest issue to judge who I will vote for,, as the other repubs are pushing for the transfer to the states that I don't want.

Ask Hellary about hunting and see what kind of lies she tells. Anybody that thinks that Trump Jr. does not have some influence over his dad, had better think again.

I like "North American model..." and "access to public lands....", but something in the back of my mind keeps nagging me about the fact that Trump Sr. is a land developer at his core.

Ask Hellary about hunting and see what kind of lies she tells. Anybody that thinks that Trump Jr. does not have some influence over his dad, had better think again.

It's Hillary, not Hellary or Hitlery or whatever cute little name you come up with.

I saw where Hillary hit Trump and his kids for being a family of hunters yesterday.

It's difficult for me right now to see a scenario where Trump wins, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for Hillary.

https://youtu.be/X9GbOeAmGwo

In case anybody still thinks u1299's witch is a hunters ally, I posted the video of what LCH is talking about.
I can understand someone believing she's the lesser of two evils, but to enthusiastically defend her and claim to be anykind of sportsman is beyond me.
There it is from the horses mouth, her stance on hunting.
The day after she exclaimed in front of a billionaire and a cheering crowd of Romney's 47 that she would love to raise our taxes.

Edit: as not to cause another triggering, u# should know that 'horses mouth' is a figure of speech not a misspelling of Hellery that needs corrected.

Last edited:
You just showed your colors. Incredible.

You can dislike a person and still use their given name rather than think 8th grade euphemisms pass for reasoned political debate. In real life, it's called being an adult.

I like "North American model..." and "access to public lands....", but something in the back of my mind keeps nagging me about the fact that Trump Sr. is a land developer at his core.

They've been clear that they want to eliminate a lot of the protections public lands currently have under NEPA, etc for expedited drilling & mining. We'll have our public lands, but what will they look like? The Trump campaign is a big climate change denier, conspiracy theorist and his support on public lands is waivering in recent interviews. Trump Jr. might show some promise as a candidate in the future, but his dad is loco.

You can dislike a person and still use their given name rather than think 8th grade euphemisms pass for reasoned political debate. In real life, it's called being an adult.

This Fair Chase DIY Public Land Hunter Thanks You. Have a good day.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back