True Hunting Story About the Elkboys

nudepygmy

One fine crisp fall morning Elkhunter and ElkChsr were out elk hunting. Elkhunter spotted a huge elk across a ravine near the top of a ridge. He layed down on the ground, steadied his rifle, took aim and dropped the beast with one shot. Barely able to contain his excitement he called ElkChsr on his Motorola walkie-talkie, "ElkChasr, warm up the vaseline, I got a big one!" Elkhunter hiked down the ravine and up the other side. Along the way he met up with ElkChasr. A few minutes later both arrived on the scene only to find another hunter standing over their kill. "Hey, what do you think yer doing with my elk?", yelled Elkhunter. "This animal is mine", replied the other hunter with a confused look on his face. "Oh, no it's not", hollered Elkhunter, "It's mine!". "Sir, I don't know what you're talking about, this animal is mine", said the other hunter again seeming even more confused. Elkhunter then decided he was not going to lose this magnificent kill to another hunter so he pulled out his sidearm, a .44 Magnum, and aimed it at the other hunter. "This is my elk", Elkhunter said again. "Fine", said the other hunter, "It's not worth getting killed over, but can I at least get my saddle off of it before I leave?"

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-21-2002 12:01: Message edited by: nudepygmy ]</font>

The one the fisherwoosie boy's were hopeing you would save so they could all take turns blowing...LOL!!!! :D :D :D

A SWING AND A MISS.........

LOOKS like the Fisher WUSSIES need more practice... Shall we give them a .... C+.... The C is for Kan't Fish and PLUSS make no good jokes ;)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back