Yeti GOBOX Collection

Truck target

WildWill

I'm in the market for a smaller archery target to take with me on roadtrip hunts. Was at Academy the other day and liked the looks of the Morrel Dual threat and the Block 6×6 anyone have any experience with either? I'd like for the target to be compact but not tiny, has to be able to handle broadheads, and I don't want to spend much more than a $100. Any thoughts or recommendations?

I have the block 6x6 and like it for sure. I've had it about 10 months or so. Shooting field points I could probably shoot it for years. Broadheads eat any target up for the most part but this one stops them inside the target usually. I do make sure to rotate the target and shoot at different side when shooting broadheads to make sure that I don't weaken one spot unnecessarily. I like the size too as it's not huge but I feel comfortable shooting at it from a distance since it's big enough to catch (most of) my flinches lol. All in all, no complaints.

Rhinehart targets seem to be superior to anything else I've found.

I found a layered Delta Target in Nevada one year that got forgotten I guess. If you are just going to be sure you are still on with a couple or 3 shots, something like that will work.

91WfI5zpBKL._SL1500_.jpg

If you are looking for something to shoot at home and take then get a Rhinehart 18-1 or Rhino block

71-lR4F-%2BTL._SL1500_.jpg

At your price point I recommend rinehart pyramids or 18-1. You can get them cheaper for the "blem" models. But if it were me I would save up a little and but a matrix target. Its pricey but it has replaceable blocks amd will last a long long time. Buy once cry once

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back