trophy taker concepts

Nick87

I have been thinking about switching to a single pin sight lately, and saw the "option 6" sight on trophy takers website. Cool idea was wondering if anyone has any experience with that sight good or bad. Also saw there quivalizer Quiver On There site but seems like it could be a hassle.

I have no experience with that sight or any of the multi-pin adjustables, but it seems to me that its trying to do too much. I would think either you want one pin or you don't. Trophy taker makes good gear so there is little concern there, but the sight seems gimmicky.

I converted to a single pin sight quite a few years ago and I've never looked back.

I have an HHA single pin sight and its works great and adjusts easily. My experience has been if the deer is more than 30yds away, I've been able to safely adjust the sight without spooking the game. WIth my bow, I keep the sight set to 27yds and My arrow is never more than 3" high or low out to 34yds. In other words, I use one pin out to 30 and adjust as needed from there.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back