Trophy Outfitting of Colorado BUSTED

I had you join this forum just to reply to this. I worked for Rick in 1985 and things never change. I have searched him on google several times since the advent of the internet and nothing ever good pops up. To the guy who talked about a country singer, Rick actually was a back up guitarist and vocalist in Nashville at one time.

This Story sounds a lot like that country singer that used to try to sell people oceanfront property in Arizona and if you bought it he’d give you the rights to the Golden Gate bridge for free !!! Someone’s always trying to work an angle, all these stories always end in the same way. Jail , arrested , fines etc …. how is it that nobody seems to come to the realization that they’re not going to be the one lone individual that beats the system, whether it’s Wall Street or Main Street eventually you’re going down. Count the cost 💲.
How many movies over the years have they made about similar type stories but we all know the ending.

View attachment 207138
Dredging up an old thread, I worked for Rick back in 1985. He actually had been a backup guitarist and vocals in Nashville before he moved West.

I had you join this forum just to reply to this. I worked for Rick in 1985 and things never change. I have searched him on google several times since the advent of the internet and nothing ever good pops up. To the guy who talked about a country singer, Rick actually was a back up guitarist and vocalist in Nashville at one time.
I guided for Rick too! He was crazy! You got any stories about him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back