Triggers

Preacher shaner

I have a Rem 700 in 30-06.
It is being glass bedded and pillared now. I am looking at new triggers. Dose any here have any thoughts on
Trigger Tech triggers vs timney

You’d be fine with either one but I’d probably lean towards the trigger tech. If you end up wanting a timney let me know. I’m pretty sure I have one laying around

I’ve had good luck with Trigger Tech. I run them on both my hunting and match rifles.

I have both Timney and TriggerTech in a few Rem 700 rifles. While both are better than the factory triggers they replaced, I prefer the break and easy adjustment of the TriggerTech.

I just ordered a Triggertech for my 700. Sounds like you can't really go wrong.

Jewel and never look back. That said, the Trigger Tech is getting a lot of love these. I haven’t used one. I’m sure they’re good.

The only downside with a trigger tech is you cannot adjust sear engagement. They are very smooth though.
I won’t use another timney. Rather tune an old walker trigger.

I love the Triggertech I put on my new 700. I have a Timney on a Model 70 and like it a lot as well.

I have Timneys on several of my rifles including the calvin version. I tried the Triggertech to see how they are and I believe they are smoother the Timneys. I will switch over to trigger tech on up coming rifles.

I put a trigger basix on one of my rem 700 and a trigger tech on the other. Both feel awefully nice compared to what they came with.

Newest build has a trigger tech but have others that timney and both are quality. Cant go wrong, let price decide but all things even get the TT...

Back