tresspassers or people who have a right????

lilbiggun

http://www.adn.com/front/story/4087582p-4105320c.html

I think they are in the right. could they have done things differently to ease the conflict? sure. The Gov coulda done things differently also. This family hasnt done anything in the past that shows violence and all of a sudden armed feds show up. Its a lose/lose situation if you ask me.

What do you think?

I agree with ya, its a lose/lose. What a precendence it will set for the rest..... In Glacier NP they are having the same sort of problems with folks trying to access their inholdings.

This quote outa that article shows what should be, but ...."That language, expressing a novel idea of co-existence between national parks and frontier settlements, called forth a set of rules for Alaska that has evolved slowly and often controversially."

I can't blame the park rangers much. If they don't enforce the law with this guy they'll have 10 more just like him wanting to carve their own little road in the wilderness. Yes, things could have been done differently on both sides, beginning with when "Papa Pilgrim" decided to drive his bulldozer to town.
rolleyes.gif

The worst part is that both sides have now been reduced to petty pissing matches and finger pointing. If they were my kids I'd spank them both and tell them to grow up.
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back