MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Treestand Gear Hooks

NoBadP17

I'm looking for anybody's recommendations/current setups for hanging their gear in a tree. I've used the screw in hooks before on private, but setting up on public, I'm looking to be a little more mobile/in compliance w/ Forest Service regs and use a strap w/ hooks. Unless anyone's got any other ideas that have proven fruitful in the past! Thanks in advance!

I’ve been using one of these the last couple seasons with an s biner, there are other companies that make something similar

https://tethrdnation.com/product/hys-strap/

I would second this option. You can use all the different kind of hooks you want. I could see liking the swing arm setup if I was sitting in a hang-on tree stand, but I also got along fine without it. All a matter of priorities/rules I guess.

If you are hunting from a ladder stand I bought a couple clips that hook on the side tubes.

GHOAT gear hanger. It's awesome. Hangs your bow or gun, pack, and small accessories. Takes 30 seconds to put on the tree

The clips I am talking about came from Hornet Outdoors. They show them with a drink holder but you want just the clips. They work great and can hold a lot of weight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back