Caribou Gear Tarp

Treasure Valley (Idaho) Friends of NRA

Guys and Gals,

I have been recruited to help with the Treasure Valley Friends of NRA Banquet. It will be held Friday, March 30th at the Nampa Civic Center. This is a pre-sold event and there will be no ticket sales at the door.

If interested,for anyone in or around Boise or who is going to be in town that weekend, PM, e-mail or call. There are still some dinner tickets left. $40 each. Sponsorship packages are also available starting at $300. With the top package going for $10K.

Also, if interested the grand prize raffle is for a Smith & Wessson 686-6 stainless revolver. .357 Magnum, 6" barrel, 7 shot, rubber grips, red ramp front sight, white outline rear sight, gold "NRA" logo inset in the right side. You do not need to be present to win for this and only 250 tickets will be sold. Fair market value on this revolver is right around $600. If you out of towners wanted to get in on this and got the money here ASAP or wanted to give a credit card number, I don't see why you couldn't play too. The gun would have to be transfered to a local FFL dealer on your behalf as long as the pistol was legal in your state. Tickets are only $10 Same thing goes, PM, e-mail or call.

This is a great event promoting your right to bear arms. Additionally, some of the proceeds from this event each year go to help local shooting clubs or ranges.

Over 30 firearms will be raffled or auctioned. Other prizes that I've heard mentioned are a gun safe, Traefalgar BBQ, African Safari.

Mike
(208) 284-6349

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back