Town bear...talk me out of that guilty feeling

Bear brats are a thing of beauty. Go hunt! I love eating bear meat. You just have to fully cook it so keep that in mind. Roasts, brats all very good. As far as the hunting close to town, look at it as your likely saving someones pet. I think that video of a bear killing a deer in someones yard also comes to mind. I have hunted several population reduction hunts in the parks here in St. Paul, MN. It is not the same but yet it is. You are still sharing a moment with your son so Im not sure how this could possibly be a bad thing!

Stuff is getting weird around here. First there was the guy that didn't want to hunt on the private ranch by Ennis for elk. Now this.

How about you ask your kid what HE wants? Instead of projecting your "private land guilt" on him.

I've never shot a bear --- I'd love to shoot one, whether it be in a corn field or on a remote mountain. private land hunting doesn't mean you're not DIY or some sort of pansy hunter. take him out there and let him enjoy himself. anything to get him out of the house would be a success

Sounds like an ethical hunt to me. Would you shoot that giant muley or whitey their? If so shoot the bear. Good click

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back