Tough Times

Sad to see. Also may explain why gun sales are up in so many places. I need to check with the Senior Center in town to see how everyone is doing. Though the last time I drove through I saw less than 6 people out on Main St. I would doubt one person is going hungry around here. Small town values.

Ya it’s crazy out there I was at the store yesterday and a gal looked to be in her 70s didn’t have a lot of groceries on the belt. So I asked her if I could buy her groceries she said no at first but I told her I wanted to she let me. I didn’t know if it was all she could afford or if it’s normal shopping habits. Not a hero by any means just want to help.

I need to check with the Senior Center in town to see how everyone is doing. Though the last time I drove through I saw less than 6 people out on Main St. I would doubt one person is going hungry around here. Small town values.
I made my calls. Meals being prepared and delivered to the seniors by the Center, grocery tabs paid up and school lunches for the week for every kid in town delivered at the start of each week. No food needs unmet and no donations needed at this time...(BTW, it’s snowing like hell right now).

A lot more people fishing here. Most are just tired of chicken but it's happening. It has been real entertaining at times watching.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back