total archery challenge

It is a blast and bring extra arrows. Plan on having fun and taking shots you never would in a real life hunting scenario. I went to two last year and loved it. Get some friends together, doesn’t matter how much you suck. You just need more arrows when you suck.

southeast is in Tennessee. Unfortunately, I am going by myself as the other guy that were going had life happen.

I'm signed up for the one in April in Broken Bow Oklahoma. Will be my first going with a group of okies from bowsite. Should be a good time.

southeast is in Tennessee. Unfortunately, I am going by myself as the other guy that were going had life happen.
I had no clue they had them this close. I’ll have to look it up. I live right on the VA TN line.

I'm excited to go. maybe if any other hunt talkers are going to be in TN. we can meet up. I'm not sure what there is to do there besides shoot but we can hang out anyway.

I have shot Snowbird and Big Sky. I am planning on Park City and Colorado this year. Always a good time! Once them moved from a free for all to the scheduled nock times, the experience has been greatly improved. In the 15 years I have been doing the Snowbird shoot (long before TAC purchased), I have yet to have a bad experience with anyone on or off the course. Great people, good times for sure! I highly recommend signing up if your scouting schedule will allow it.

I would like to go Terry Peak/Black Hills. growing up in eastern SD any excuse I can find to go out there. love the smell of the pines

Broken Bow was incredible! The Sitka course was on an island we took a boat to. Furthest shot was bedded elk at 108. First TAC and had a great time!

I have shot Snowbird and Big Sky. I am planning on Park City and Colorado this year. Always a good time! Once them moved from a free for all to the scheduled nock times, the experience has been greatly improved. In the 15 years I have been doing the Snowbird shoot (long before TAC purchased), I have yet to have a bad experience with anyone on or off the course. Great people, good times for sure! I highly recommend signing up if your scouting schedule will allow it.
I've never gone to an event like this. I see there are still a few Sunday spots. How does grouping go if there are 2 in your group? Is it like groups of 4 like golf? Thanks for helping the ignorant.

Groups are usually 4-8 people. They try to keep groups together if at all possible. I have always shot solo and joined the group scheduled at my time, so I will not be much help.
When you signup you can add as many people as there are slots available at that time, but I believe they will all need to create an account and sign the waiver online before you can complete the registration.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back