Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Topo Anomaly

Nice work! It does look like there is a good gap between that spire and the main ridge. Cool rock formation.
It does. I'm kinda kicking around the idea of going back in late summer to hopefully get a closer look. I combined this trip with a bit of "casual" bear hunting. Saw two, one of them blonde, which was a first for me. No shot though. Might go during fall season and try a little harder to get one.

Also, I didn't realize there were goats up there. Found droppings that were definitely not in a place a deer would ever get to.

It does. I'm kinda kicking around the idea of going back in late summer to hopefully get a closer look. I combined this trip with a bit of "casual" bear hunting. Saw two, one of them blonde, which was a first for me. No shot though. Might go during fall season and try a little harder to get one.

Also, I didn't realize there were goats up there. Found droppings that were definitely not in a place a deer would ever get to.
I found a dead goat near there one spring in the runout zone of an avalanche. I have always wondered if it started the avalanche or just got caught in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back