Tomorrow Is The Day

P

pawclaws

Sixty Years
hump.gif
My Uncles Lawrence, Okey, Johnny, Ray, and Bruce began their stroll through Europe. There is a 1944 photograph of them where they happened to link up somewhere in France and a bit of a story about how they were related. Good men, solid family men, God fearing men one and all. None of them had to be invited to join up, they all knew what needed to be done. They won't be attending the dedication tomorrow. They are all with their maker now, like most of our WW II veterans. Remember them and honor them for me. If in the fullness of time you should happen to come across them in your travels beyond tell them Paws, their nephew Phillip, loves them, respects them, misses them terribly, and wishes every nephew could have an uncle like them. For all of our veterans, God bless and a heart felt "hand salute"!

I remember my dad saying that, that was the day he really found out what being scared is...A hell of a way to go to Europe, let alone seeing the beaches of France...

HUnterman(Tony)

Thanks Phil...Will most certainly do.
It just amazes me that now day's parents tell their children, by mouth or actions, that they owe this country nothing, matter of fact it is the bane of their very existance. You can not have served and stand behind our service people with pride, or you can skulk around and not serve and do what ever, when ever possible to beat this fine country. This country that puts up with their spoiled asses just because they exist.
I for one am very proud of those that do their duty to this country, for if it were not, they would more than likely live in squaller as other third world countries can't seem to get themselves past...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back