Tomorow is a Glorious day !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
The Chevron on the corner opens up in the morning !!!! I'm excited !! Only right next door we'll have a place to partake in a Morning beverage. My guess is I'll know the people there fairly well very soon :)

Starbucks sucks. I hate that place more then if I had a growth on my face bigger then my foot.

But Chevron.... Greeeeezy breakfast, Chocolate, and soda all day long, thats the place :D :D Fortunately , it's almost as cheap as going to the store to buy it. :rolleyes:

A good sign you nutrition could use improvement is if you need a shopping cart at a convenience store.:)

Glad to see the Moose Man is so easily pleased, Cheveron?

Whats the reaction when Hooters sets up shop next door:D

What is wrong with a coffee pot on your desk and then save a little money. Make a pot even and sell it for 10 cents a cup and in the end the coffee cost you nothing and everyone else thinks they got a deal.

a.m./p.m. is way better.get those greasy am/pm burgers before you go hunting, breakfeast at champions along with your favorite energy drink

Moose man, don’t talk like that. Don’t you know that Starbucks is part of the global military/industrial complex new world order ? Talk bad about them and next thing you know you are on the homeland security watch list !:eek:

My buddy calls Starbucks .... Fivebucks.
That's about how much a cup of coffee costs there.

Five bucks ?
A 20 oz cup of quality, fresh arabica bean drip coffee, brewed by someone who knows how to brew coffee, and held at proper temperature in an air tight container, $2.00

At a mini mart you pay $1.39 for 16 oz luke warm cup of robusto rot gut, poured out of an open pot that has been sitting on a burner for two hours .

Once you know coffee, you know that Starbucks might not be the best, but they are pretty good.:D

Acon, I don't want to get the coffee fight going again, but it was over 4.00 a cup in West Virginia two years ago at "Five Bucks"(I like that name). I guess coffee is cheaper in Fresno or they can't find any gay's in West Virginia to make it the way you like it.

Did I say I didn't want to start a coffee fight?:D :D :D

I jsut watched Kicking and Screaming again. that movie is one of my all time favorites !!!!! "Do YOU have a frequetnt coffe card ? DO YOU !!! I do, now get me some coffee !!!!".... """Uhhh Sir, we don't have a Frequent coffee card, thats a video rental card!!!"... HAHA.... "GET ME A JUICE BOX !!!"

Anyways, before I went on that tangent, they didn't open yesterday, I was pissed. they have the Beer truck over there this morning so I'm guessing they are all but ready to open... My guess is today sometimes is "GO TIME".

One of the cool things is that we did the civil engineering on the Site and the construction staking. It's also right on the corner to the High school. That place will make a Fortune !!!

I wouldn't pay $4 for it.
There’s a big difference between espresso and coffee. Most espresso drinks are between $3 and $5.
I’m just goosing the moose, I know he doesn’t like Starbucks. Coffee isn’t worth a war, well not unless you just woke me up after 3 hours sleep and expect me to go to work.

Moosie, you lucky dog!! A cheveron?!?!?!? SWEEEET~!

Whats next? a home depot, lowes, or a target!

Hey, you saw the "bore" at the chevron in Alpine... you guys be gettin a shake makin machine in that store too? (alpine store is a cheveron)

I'm a Simple man...... You know, jsut forthe Record, that Nampa has a costco, Walmart(S) thats more than one, Applebees, and everything else a "big" city has. We're soon to have Idahos largest.. ... Well, thats not public and I digress..... ;) anyways, But a Chevron right next door to get a Nice cold tasty beverage to break up the day sitting infront of a computer, right next door, without having to drive 8 minutes to another store. Jsut a quick jont on foot. Now that is the things in life that makes me happy .. ;)

Glad for you Mooseman....you can't EVER get back those lost 8 minutes you'd have spent behind the wheel driving to that other store! That time could be spent A LOT more productively....on HuntTalk ;)

No more midnight (almost sober) drives for 1 more sixer! Whatever you DO DO, don't Do that! (hehehe I said DO DO TOO!)
Q:what does a Cheveron next door do for your property values?

I think the JC penny and the mall at the freeway intersection will have more to do then the Chevron :) there is 2 lots between our office and the chevron. I'm securing a deal on the lot jsut next to us to build a Muliti office complex. The other lot will be small spaces for business like a mini box mall type thing (Is the word on the street). it will be a good deal for this corner of town. I've actually thought about a take and Bake pizza joint but something about irons in te fire, etc that I'm not going there..... yet.

So, if I do do that office deal, the chevron will jsut help :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back