Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Toddler elk caller.

HuntTalk Freak

She’s been mimicking cow elk since she was about one years old, she’ll be two in October. Today I threw her the cardboard tube and she immediately starting “bugling”, so I grabbed my tube and we called back and forth for about ten minutes. I’ve only been bugling for about two months myself, figure she’ll be calling for me as a teen if she keeps it up.

I love it! Reminds me of my daughter. She started trying to call “buhl ellk” when she was 2. She just turned 5 in June, but she’s been pumped about elk for a bit now. Now her and her little brother make bugles out of random tubes when they get a chance. Gotta love it.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. There is a longer video of me and her but it shows me with no shirt on and y’all just don’t want to see that!

Thinking about buying a cheap whiffle ball bat and making her a tube.

She’s been watching hunting and bushcraft shows since the day she came home from the hospital; guess it’s had a influence.

Thanks everyone. There is a longer video of me and her but it shows me with no shirt on and y’all just don’t want to see that!

Thinking about buying a cheap whiffle ball bat and making her a tube.

She’s been watching hunting and bushcraft shows since the day she came home from the hospital; guess it’s had a influence.

You can post the longer one under the female hunters section, ladies love a dad bod ! 🤠

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back