Caribou Gear

Today...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Is one Cold Bastage !! But I guess it's dry, Heading out the door for a quick duck shoot before my 9AM meeting.. Hope I'm not late to it
eek.gif

Thanx.. I needed it. the phone rang and I saw it was Elk Gunner. I had some Duck circleing and just hit the Answer and set the phone down. the ducks didn;t come in but I was working it like the Sick Cow that I sound like calling them
wink.gif

Anyways. they didn't come close enough to shoot at so I picked up the Phoen and Talked to Gunner for a min. 3 more Buzzed by and I told him to hold on. I did the ol' Come back call. Quuuaaaaaak qauk quak quak, then some Happy duck jsut the Random QUACK.... rrrrquack.... they Banked and came back. I dumed a Greenhead out of the Group and it came down with a THUDD !!!! I hopped the Log thats our Blind and the Chase was on. It went through the small field area and hit the water. I was hoping jsut to catch it and put it out quick but it was a movin. It got to the tules (Pussy willows some call it). And I had to blast it. It is no longer a Green head.. more like a green neck
redface.gif

Got back to the Blind and Gunner was still on the phone like a good boy
wink.gif
Said it sounded like a 911 call. Some loud noise then some Shooting...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ended the morning with 1 greenneck and a hen. Not bad for a 45 min hunt I guess ?!?!?

Back