Yeti GOBOX Collection

tire pump recommendations

bradr

Can anyone recommend a good portable tire pump that plugs into a cigarette lighter?

I second the viair pump, I’ve had mine since 2014 and have 0 issues with it. Viair 400P - 40047 RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit, Tire Pump, Truck/SUV Tire Inflator, Silver, For up To 35 Inch Tires https://a.co/d/1tFvxrv

I used to have a cheap farm supply store cigarette lighter pump and ditched it for a Milwaukee cordless and am much happier with it, but I'm also addicted to m12 and m18 tools

I third the Viairs. Can’t remember which model I have but one for big tires. I know they are pricey but 3 weeks ago when I had to fill a 35” tire from flat to 50psi after plugging it on the side of the highway I was glad I spent the money.

Last edited:
Anyone ever use the Gobege 12v for larger tires like 35s? About 1/2 price of the Viair, says it'll do 35" in 5 min.

Viair.

Gonna need a battery connect over a cig lighter connect unless you have a car with wee little tires.

I’ve got the 88p. Less than $100 and fills my 31” tires just fine. Not instant, but also not painfully slow.

I second the viair pump, I’ve had mine since 2014 and have 0 issues with it. Viair 400P - 40047 RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit, Tire Pump, Truck/SUV Tire Inflator, Silver, For up To 35 Inch Tires https://a.co/d/1tFvxrv
$360! Holy cow, that's more than I paid for the air compressor in my barn. I've had one harbor freight one that was super cheap that broke because it didn't have a brace on the handle and it broke off.

I've got one that came with my rzr when I bought it in 2013 that works good but it is an off brand and I've never seen one like it for sale. That one that ShadowValley posted looks more in my price range. I really need to get another instead of swapping the one that I have back and forth all the time.

$360! Holy cow, that's more than I paid for the air compressor in my barn. I've had one harbor freight one that was super cheap that broke because it didn't have a brace on the handle and it broke off.

I've got one that came with my rzr when I bought it in 2013 that works good but it is an off brand and I've never seen one like it for sale. That one that ShadowValley posted looks more in my price range. I really need to get another instead of swapping the one that I have back and forth all the time.
Buy once, cry once.

I used to have a cheap farm supply store cigarette lighter pump and ditched it for a Milwaukee cordless and am much happier with it, but I'm also addicted to m12 and m18 tools
You just spent my money! Love my Milwaukee m18 tools, especially the impact! Getting rid of the cheapie cigarette lighter one I bought off amazon

That link posted isn't right. I just checked and I also have the 400p. $231 is the correct price. Still expensive but way better than that other link. Pulled this link straight from my account.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back