Thoughts & Prayers please

I ask that the Lord of hosts pour out His mercy and grace upon this family. To give them eyes to see the blessing of their child and his days on this earth. Even in this difficult time. To be comforted in their mourning and to find peace even in a time where you can't find answers..

Too them peace and grace...

Dear Ben and Karen,

I don't know your depth of loss and can only imagine the pain of losing a child. Please know that God loves you and I pray that he brings comfort and peace into your lives during this difficult time.

God Bless,
Wayne

When my daughter fell ill with an uncommon infection ,during the period when there was no clear explanation I will never forget the feeling of being gutted. Fortunately she recovered. But the trauma of a sick child is wrenching.
My deepest condolences. I can't imagine the sense of loss.

Prayers sent to the Long family. May God's love help you heal during this difficult time.

Prayers for Ben and his family. The loss of a child has to be the harshest trial a parent can experience. Let's make sure Hunttalk shows its generosity in their memory per @Ben Lamb 's link on post#12.

Ben my heart is with you my friend. I have no way of knowing how hard this must be for you now. Upon hearing the sad news, I realized that this must be part of the reason you seem to have a thoughtful, introspective nature in your writings. I wish you the very best in family and community support well on into the future after the immediate grief has passed. You have a community here that loves you and is at the ready to help if you will say the word.

@Ben Long you have challenged me with your words on multiple occasions, both on here and in your "professional" writings when you were writing about nature, conservation and outdoor living and playing. In other writings from you you have set before us an amazing demonstration of the deep abiding sacrificial love that a father has for a son, magnified by the scope of his health challenges. I hope that you can know comfort in the love given and received, that you and your wife/family will hold on to each other, and be able to give to each other as the one needs it, as the one can give it.

I am thankful for Aidan's life, while short by earth standards, a life so special because of who he was, and who his mother and father are. Blessings of peace and sleep when needed be unto you. Well done, faithful servant, faithful father.

So sorry for your loss, and the loss to the rest of us who didn’t get to meet him.

I’m so sorry to hear this. I don’t know Ben, but I’ve enjoyed reading some of his work and I know how much he cares for and fights for our public lands. I can’t even imagine. I pray that he and his wife will have peace and understanding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back