this sight sucks

old man

keep getting screwed when trying to post.keeps saying in one place not loged in yet it says in another place that I am.plus take to many tries to get in

I uhgree. There our to manee dam smart peeple in this sight. I ain't even seen one gude pees of advice in here.

I sometimes have issues with my "sight" but only occassionaly with this "site".if I take too much time to write a reply I usually have to log in a second time, just always figured that is the way it is.:eek:

Are you checking the box next to where you log in with your name that says "Remember me"? I've missed that at times and it can be a real pain. Hope you get it figured out.

You guys are great! :D

Old man- (on a serious note) if my messages take too long to write, it will automatically kick me off. If I'm on a rant and it takes me forever to write my post/reply, I make sure I copy it before sending. That way, if it kicks me off, I have all my text saved. Then I simply log back in and paste it. There's probably something else wrong that I'm doing though.

Hope this helps...

I run into problems if the pic I'm trying to post is too big. If I think a post will take too long to write, I type it in word then paste it here. Keep plugging away and if you run in to more problems PM me and I'll try to help.

this could have been the best thread ever, before people started being helpful.:D

Type it in the post...CTRL+C to copy it to the clipboard...and keep typing, repeat as necessary depending on how long your post is..before you hit the final button to post it, CTRL+A to select all, then CTRL+C to copy...so you have it all on the clipboard in case you need to paste it back in if it fails...CTRL+V to paste it back in if you have to redo the post.

I was really expecting this thread to look more like this

Attachments

• FIGE94MFGOA2ZPR.LARGE.jpg
    FIGE94MFGOA2ZPR.LARGE.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 709
I think everyone who jumped on the spelling bee/syntax chucklefest should remember Moosie's epic literary masterpieces.

It doesn't log out on me even after an hour... There must be a setting but I couldn't find it on the options.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back