this sight sucks

Poasting hear iz eezy az won too tree. Know beg deal, reely. Chaising wahpeetea iz nodder mater. Doze bulls iz ahmaizing. Eye chaised won awl ohver tarnashin an bach. Fiddlestix eye sez. Fision four walli iz moor funn.

Try what Gerald Martin said about checking the remember me box. I'm older also and have trouble with this stuff at times but this site really is pretty easy to get around. Have patience and don't let the wise guys discourage you.

I now know one of the problems was not checking the remember me box. but then again I am still logged in from yesterday go figure.

OK, so back to your first post. What were you attempting to tell us? Curious minds want to know.

I am hoping that if I check the "remember me" box my problems will be resolved. every time I log in and then try to post a reply I must log in a second time.

I always have to sign in on my eye pad. My puter keeps me logged on.

You may be in "private" mode in safari where it will not store passwords. Switch out of that mode, log in, check "remember me" and you may be no longer required to be logging in every time you visit this sight/site/syte/cite/cyte. :D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back