Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Thinking of moving back, Harley

No appreciable amount of public land, no mountains, high fence zebra ranches, scorching hot, 30 million people, all of which are convinced it's the best thing ever...sounds great! :D
If you had the coin or family ties to own a GIANT piece of land it could be cool.

Thirty plus years ago, when using a public restroom there was some graffiti that has stuck with thru the years

Here I sit my cheeks a flexen
just gave birth to another Texan.

Everything wrong with wildlife management in the US either got its start in Texas or was taken to a new level.
"Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans."

J. Steinbeck.
You beat me to it.

I was a air force brat growing up. That meant lots of moving around, both for me and classmates. Texans have long had grand sense of themselves. Every kid from Texas made certain to brag about it.

Last edited:
Thirty plus years ago, I using a public restroom there was some graffiti that has stuck with thru the years

Here I sit my cheeks a flexen
just gave birth to another Texan.

Everything wrong with wildlife management in the US either got its start in Texas or was taken to a new level.

You beat me to it.

I was a air force brat growing up. That meant lots of moving around, both for me and classmates. Texans have long had grand sense of themselves. Every kid from Texas made certain to brag about it.

So you rode on out didja...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back