Thinking AK...

Moosie

Grand poopa
If a guy was to plan a hunting trip ...say....Uhhh Heck ,,,, I don't know.. MAybe "THIS" year... with his dad to AK End of Sept. What should I.... Errrrrr I mean "He" do and how quick does it need to be done...

The trip will be for 'bou and Moose. Any/all help will be apreciated !!! Also, And AK boys like LBG and BK ect. keep track of this page. A guy might need to buy you a beer when "HE" and his dad are up there
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

For starters, you could call me...much easier than me typing it all out.

If you, I mean a guy was thinking of coming up THIS year, do it. Don't wait! The opportunities for non-resident moose hunters are going to become less and less every year. After you call Ovis email me if you want.

Now Moosie, I have seen you use big words also, but I think Mojave was sitting behind you being the good coach she is and helping..LOL..
biggrin.gif

HAHAHA!!!!Bill, did you notice Oscar just skipped right over our sharp witted humor and jumped into doing buisness with Alaskan!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Maybe the words were too big for him.
smile.gif
But if you had a chance of talking jibberish with a couple of yahoos like us or Alasken about hunting in Alaska, which one would you choose?

I sure wish I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read the rest of this.
biggrin.gif

Email on the way Moosie.

HAHAHA!!!Alaskan....Were not usually that funny according to every one else, glad you liked it, we sure try though!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back