MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Things dogs do for their owners!

My Golden Retriever is notorious for rolling in stuff, you have to watch him like a hawk. Anything dead he's doing the face smear in it, drives me crazy, I've learned his signal for the face smear and can usually call him off most times now if I'm around..

One incident that sticks out, a few summers ago I drove 20hrs to Wy for a scouting/fishing/ camping trip with my dog. Arrived about an hour before dark and ensuing rain clouds building, quickly I'm trying to pitch a tent & get somewhat organized. I turn around and there's this jack wagon of a dog covered in steaming fresh cow patty!
Luckily I'm smart enough to pack dog shampoo, used up all my drinking water I brought to bath him. I was not happy to say the least... or to share a tent with him. Other than that flaw he's a great dog. Jerk! 😁

One of my dogs rolled on a dead fish that she found on the lakeshore. She was pretty proud of herself. Took a while to get that stench out... Jeeesssshhhh

My hunting partner had a young Pup that taste tested everything.
Pine cones,dead frogs,dead birds.. Just settled in the tent, big pile of hunters and dogs.
Young pup stands up and hurls ALL the days taste testing on him!
Pouring rain,dog vomit all over the place.Two pissed off hunters in thier
longjohns trying to dry out everything around a campfire in the rain!
Bad Dog...Ha!Ha!( Named the Pup Ralph) 😎

Rio finds stuff here on the ranch & I do not want to know what sometimes. He has his bone collections. He has come back after a recon not smelling much like a dog for sure,and the breath is special...109841

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back