Caribou Gear

There goes the neighborhood

In the pilot's defense, they had just completed a maneuver and were getting back into formation when I took the photo. ;) Since they were simply practicing, and not performing for me at my house, I rarely had an opportunity to take a photo with them in formation.

The Blue Angels are great. I used to see them every year at the Yuna, Arizona air show. I will gladly spend my tax money on them vs all the little foreign kids that fat Sally makes a big deal about.

In the pilot's defense, they had just completed a maneuver and were getting back into formation when I took the photo. ;) Since they were simply practicing, and not performing for me at my house, I rarely had an opportunity to take a photo with them in formation.

I personally think the practice sessions are much more fun to watch than the actual shows. They seem to fly a bit more aggressively.

The Blue Angels are great. I used to see them every year at the Yuna, Arizona air show. I will gladly spend my tax money on them vs all the little foreign kids that fat Sally makes a big deal about.

Reminded me of Sam Kinnisons bit. Where the tv producer tells her to kick " the starving kid back in the mud hole before the commercial break is over. And then grab me a snickers would ya"

"Oh. ooooooooooh!!!"

Lord I apologize. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back