Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Ranch - fun video

I'd have to read a bit more about the intent of the video, but I can assure "what species utilize a location" has a helluva lot more to do with the general location than it does that it's a campsite. There are no grizzlies in my mule deer camp site, nor elk, nor moose, I might even question if there's mule deer! I mean they might as well have just put a trail camera on any random opening in that area.

but it is cool video.

The B&C property up there is a pretty cool piece of ground. That second grizzly this spring was a tank.

I'd have to read a bit more about the intent of the video, but I can assure "what species utilize a location" has a helluva lot more to do with the general location than it does that it's a campsite. There are no grizzlies in my mule deer camp site, nor elk, nor moose, I might even question if there's mule deer! I mean they might as well have just put a trail camera on any random opening in that area.

but it is cool video.

As I understand it, it's a remote campsite on private property. Very different deal than a remote site on public land I would wager. This particular Ranch was purchased for it's wildlife habitat and to serve as a conservation school, so it's more about the wildlife than livestock as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back