Caribou Gear

The Worst Kind of Poacher

Idiots and the likes are everywhere. Scrolling through the Saskatchewan's Turn in Poachers page is downright demoralizing especially when you realize that only the reported carcasses make it on there. The complete and utter waste of animals that occur year round is both astounding and disgusting!

Good on RMEF for offering a reward for Tips.

but why even shoot it if you take nothing, not even the head. What kind of person does that.
Some people just like killing things, or they shot it and somebody scared them off before they could cut off the head.

Or they thought it was a deer pretending to be a Llama, pretending to be an elk

Reminds me of a thing I saw on YouTube the other day with a guy they called the "prince of poachers." He called himself an "outlaw hunter" as he poached some insane amount of deer over decades on the King Ranch and places like that in TX.

The amount of Robinhood-esqe comments from hunters glorifying the dude was pretty bad.

was it actually shot? it could even be an animal virus as there is no bullet or arrow view

Reminds me of a thing I saw on YouTube the other day with a guy they called the "prince of poachers." He called himself an "outlaw hunter" as he poached some insane amount of deer over decades on the King Ranch and places like that in TX.

The amount of Robinhood-esqe comments from hunters glorifying the dude was pretty bad.
um what? i didnt know that guy was a thing. I mean how the hell does it continue on. The evidence of him poaching must be insane?

Some dirtbags just want the picture. Hopefully they post it on FaceTime or something where it can be identified and they get busted.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back