The Tact20 click

Not me. I have no place to shoot 600 yard woodchucks. In fact, I have no place to shoot woodchucks... The range at the places I hunt ground squirrels is pretty much limited to about 250 yards without roads or buildings getting in the line of fire or ricochet, and the same for coyotes. So I will never get to become a member of that exclusive clique.
frown.gif

Well,I bought one anyway,in spite of the fact you average only 100 yard shots here,I like the idea of having one.Something more to piddle with,pass the time until the season arrives,then it's KATY BAR THE DOOR!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-17-2003 15:40: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

All you have to do is make up your own excuse to have one.

For me when I asked the supervisor. She said 'what ever will make you happy dear' I said thanks. She said 'if you cut the grass then mamma will be happy and if mamma ain't happy nobody in the house will be either' I said 'yes dear"

CH,
I do alot of cowboy action shootin in cali, where do you live? maybe we can hook up and you can shoot this little death ray once. you will join after that.

sly

Supervisor,what supervisor,I TELL MY WOMAN WHAT TO DO....huh,what honey....smack,blap....naw honey,I was.....ooompphh

That's a weak imitation of how meathead does it!
biggrin.gif

You guys are right - "need" has nothing to do with firearms collections.
wink.gif

Sly Dog - I live in La Palma, near Cerritos, Long Beach, Anaheim, etc. You must have gone to "End of the Trail" then in Norco - I'm about 30 minutes from there when there's little traffic. Rush hour - it's about 3 hours.
eek.gif

Yeah,well,I'm on wifey number 4,and she's a keeper,and she feels the same way about me.Seriously though,I can go buy a gun without asking,it doesn't matter to her,long as I pay my way.

Yeah,it's great! My first wife was Satan's sister,and I'm trying to forget the other two
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty certain as I age further I'm gonna need hip replacement surgery
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

My first wife died from mushroom poisoning and so did the seccond, the thire died from skull fracture, she wouldn't eat her mushrooms,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL Just joking in case my suprevisor is looking..

sly

OK everyone, It was just a joke, I didn't realy hit her in the head, I ran her over with my truck,,,,LOL Not realy but I thought about it many times.
I'm not sure how this thread went from a clique to wishful thinkin... somewhere I got lost..

slydog

ok... my first husband died of unexplained gun shot wounds with his own hunting rifle. Second got lost out in the woods, body never found
Third got lost out in the woods, but then I went and retrieved... errr found him again

biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

You can always tell which ones they are,they always have a "sick headache" and want you to clean the house

Back