The sale of wildlife

This whole deal is one of the dirtiest political deals I've seen in Idaho.

We need to send lots of emails NOW to Idaho's legislators.

Idaho's majority leader has taken this bill out of House Resource committee (it might have stalled there) to the Ways and Means Committee for a quick vote. The chairman of W&M is supporting the bill.

Idaho F&G and Idaho Fish and Game Commission oppose the add-ons to HB 32.If they pass the bill with add-ons, Bonus Points will happen in Idaho, Land Owner Tags can be sold and Governor Tags will be sold.

HELP Idaho Sportsmen by sending an email in opposition to Idaho's House Ways and Means Commission.

Christy Perry [email protected]
Mike Moyle [email protected]
Brent Crane [email protected]
John Vander Woude [email protected]
John Rusche [email protected]
Mat Erpelding [email protected]
Donna Pence [email protected] Gov.
Butch Otter [email protected]

Can somebody who is able to please post the legislative contact info in the comments of the Idaho Statesman article?

Idaho's majority leader has taken this bill out of House Resource committee (it might have stalled there) to the Ways and Means Committee for a quick vote. The chairman of W&M is supporting the bill.

Idaho F&G and Idaho Fish and Game Commission oppose the add-ons to HB 32.If they pass the bill with add-ons, Bonus Points will happen in Idaho, Land Owner Tags can be sold and Governor Tags will be sold.

HELP Idaho Sportsmen by sending an email in opposition to Idaho's House Ways and Means Commission.

Christy Perry [email protected]
Mike Moyle [email protected]
Brent Crane [email protected]
John Vander Woude [email protected]
John Rusche [email protected]
Mat Erpelding [email protected]
Donna Pence [email protected] Gov.
Butch Otter [email protected]
Boy I sure hope ID does not go with any type of point system....

if they landowner want to sell tags let them, but the tag is only valid on the piece of land they submit for the tag,,,no getting the tag on a piece of dirt near mtn home that's never seen a deer , then the tag holder goes and kills a 180 class buck of public blm,,,,

like bracket said there already selling the access, they want it cleaner because I think there could of been some citations once upon a time,

the way there going about it is pretty suspicious,,,

This is so ridiculous...and exhausting to deal with every year it seems like...but no way I won't stop fighting the good fight. Would love to find out more info about the actual people who are pushing this...which landowners etc.

I hope people are sending their emails out...would be great to see the same support of this for Idaho that we see on other issues, for example the raising of NR tags in Wyoming recently where many people sent emails in opposition.

I hope people are sending their emails out...would be great to see the same support of this for Idaho that we see on other issues, for example the raising of NR tags in Wyoming recently where many people sent emails in opposition.

+100

I feel like we're fight SFW (only org. Supporting legislative request) by ourselves.

Have the lawmakers look at the mess here in New Mexico.

Landowners tags are the absolute worst idea every implemented in this state!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back