The Reverend Hunting Podcast

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you may listen to The Reverend Hunting Podcast with Tony Jones and his podcast about hunting, theology, religion, and spirituality. For a couple years Tony has asked me to be on his podcast and schedules just never worked out.

Last week, we were able to connect. As I expected, a podcast with a person holding a PhD in Theology would take the discussion to some places not normally found in a hunting podcast. A few pieces about me and my background that may not have even come to light on some of our platforms.

Link here - https://share.transistor.fm/s/f0b7ed38

I downloaded the podcast and look forward to giving it a listen. Thanks for the heads up.

@Big Fin I enjoyed learning about you and your hunting styles in a different setting. It was interesting to see the impact that your dad had on you early on, and how many young hunters he helped growing up. It was also interesting to note how much you enjoy seeing someone else succeed on the hunt and how you definitely got that from your dad.

The MN deer hunt will be enjoyable no matter what.

Just listened and thank you for sharing! Two native sons talking flows as @warmer put it. It’s the same for any of us speaking with people who share a dialect no matter how long we’ve been away.

Back