The NFL’s demise may have been greatly exaggerated.

I'll watch a game,if I have nothing else to do or nothing else is on. Any game/sports.
I used to play games. I used to go to Raiders games, 4 times and watch from the sideline with the team. Buddy had tickets to Dodger stadium and I went a few times.
Did catch some great live surfing this year.
Sitting in the yard staring at not much is much more enjoyable.

I suffer through broncos games whenever it’s on tv. Maybe it will click for Lock this year.....
I hear they are considering moving on to Deshaun Watson. Crazy how fast the NFL churns through QBs. And crazy how some stay forever (Fitzmagic).

I hear they are considering moving on to Deshaun Watson. Crazy how fast the NFL churns through QBs. And crazy how some stay forever (Fitzmagic).
I’m really a fan of Drew Lock, and like Josh Allen I think he can be a good QB with time and coaching (I think Allen has more raw talent). That said, if they can acquire Watson without mortgaging the next 10 years of draft capital, I say send it.

This also deserves a bravo....
Maybe I run with a very strange crowd but I wasn't exaggerating. I've literally had multiple conversations with people who were almost giddy to say their boycott was going to kill the league and didn't believe me when I said that viewership wouldn't change that much. And lest you lump me in as a woke defender of the league, I have only watched 3-4 live sports games over the last couple years, most of those Alabama CFP games. Not as a boycott, just because I'm cheap.

I’m really a fan of Drew Lock, and like Josh Allen I think he can be a good QB with time and coaching (I think Allen has more raw talent). That said, if they can acquire Watson without mortgaging the next 10 years of draft capital, I say send it.

I'd give up a lot for Watson if I was Denver. They have some studs at WR that would make it worth it. Lock is never gonna be the guy.

Maybe I run with a very strange crowd but I wasn't exaggerating. I've literally had multiple conversations with people who were almost giddy to say their boycott was going to kill the league and didn't believe me when I said that viewership wouldn't change that much. And lest you lump me in as a woke defender of the league, I have only watched 3-4 live sports games over the last couple years, most of those Alabama CFP games. Not as a boycott, just because I'm cheap.
Roll Tide....best pro team playing.

Not the direction I was thinking when it was posted. Not surprised about a few Kaepernick references, but thought there would be more about "saturation", crappy Thursday Night product, move away from OTA broadcasts, the coming dominance of ultimate frisbee . . . But 80+% race-based commentary - wasn't expecting that. (but probably should have)

I'd give up a lot for Watson if I was Denver. They have some studs at WR that would make it worth it. Lock is never gonna be the guy.
The problem I see is some of those studs are going to have to be included in the package. Along with a few 1sts. That hurts

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back