The NFL’s demise may have been greatly exaggerated.

I lost interest about that time too, when they started focusing on a bunch of entitled jerks that have no respect. Really a bummer for the good guys out there on the field. The fact that we glorify that type of stupidity makes me want to puke. And the games keep getting longer because of commercials, I couldn't take it anymore. I'd rather watch the 10 minutes of highlights on youtube and go to the shooting range or something for the other 3 hours

Last edited:
I lost interest about that time too, when they started focusing on a bunch of entitled gang b@ngers that have no respect. Really a bummer for the good guys out there on the field. The fact that we glorify that type of stupidity makes me want to puke. And the games keep getting longer because of commercials, I couldn't take it anymore. I'd rather watch the 10 minutes of highlights on youtube and go to the shooting range or something for the other 3 hours
Focused on gang bangers? Get a God damn clue. mtmuley

Warm fuzzies. Way to make a statement. Sonofabitch I would feel so much more patriotic and better about myself if I didn't watch sports. mtmuley
Who says he's "making a statement" by not watching? Maybe the kneeling, preaching, and politicizing has simply taken enough fun out of watching the game that he just chooses not to. Watching a game is "recreation," after all. It should be fun. When it's not sufficiently fun any more, move on to something that is. When I decided I wasn't going skiing on my day off a couple of weeks ago when it was -10 degrees, it wasn't because I was "making a statement." It was because I knew I wouldn't enjoy it.

Who says he's "making a statement" by not watching? Maybe the kneeling, preaching, and politicizing has simply taken enough fun out of watching the game that he just chooses not to. Watching a game is "recreation," after all. It should be fun. When it's not sufficiently fun any more, move on to something that is. When I decided I wasn't going skiing on my day off a couple of weeks ago when it was -10 degrees, it wasn't because I was "making a statement." It was because I knew I wouldn't enjoy it.
Go skiing. mtmuley

Focused on gang bangers? Get a God damn clue. mtmuley
Call em whatever you want, they shouldn't be celebrated for kneeling, but yeah, poor choice of words on my part. Beating their wives and kids and shooting people... Whatever

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back