Caribou Gear Tarp

The New Gynecologist

TCHunter

This young gynecologist moves to New York City and starts a practice. After a few months, he starts to learn who some of his regular patients are and a little about them. One day, one of his regular patients comes in for a checkup and the doctor notices as before that this lady has the impression of a "Y" on her chest. It not being of health importance, he didn't mention it before, but now his curiosity gets the best of him. "Excuse me, but why is there an imprint of a "Y" on your chest?" The lady smiles and replies "My husband was a quarterback for Yale and likes to wear his letterman sweater when we make love." The doctor smiles and says "Oh," and resumes the exam. A week goes by and another lady comes in with an imprint of an "H" on her chest. When he asks about it, the lady replies, "My boyfriend went to Harvard and likes to wear his letterman sweater when we make love." The doctor smiles and goes on with the exam. Another week goes by and a third lady comes in, with a "M" on her chest. The doctor, without thinking says, "I see the impression of the "M" on your chest. I bet your boyfriend went to Michigan and likes to wear his sweater while you make love, right?" "No," said the lady, "My girlfriend went to Washington."

Good one ! ROFL

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTP1029
Back