“The Mule”

TheGrayRider

The latest Clint Eastwood movie is worth the ticket price. Pretty sad to see an elderly person looking for a way to make money to get their property out of foreclosure. I guess its time more common than you think.

Wife and I saw it. Good movie, albeit a large serving of the Hollywood version regarding drug trafficking.

It was based on a true story. What part of it was Hollywood?

No cartel operates with a mule routing X qty of drugs w/o having every piece of living family information noted. As one example.
W/o spoiling the movie for others that's about as vague to share examples.
Based on true story is often as true as the Hollywood version holds - that the movie is based on a true story.

Edit: I should add - especially the Sinaloa Cartel. None the less the $ value transported.

Last edited:
We saw it on Christmas Day also, thought it was okay, but kind of slow. Caused my nose to run a little there towards the end though.

The money and parties must be addicting. I can never understand why people don’t get out of that business after 2 or 3 nice payouts. Likewise, I saw many people lose everything after making initial big gains trading stock market futures and options trading. At the end of the day, the house made all the money. Greed, selfishness, or just plain stupidity???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back