Yeti GOBOX Collection

The Mrs got her first Bruin in MT

I am running the scopes on a HS precision 6.5x284, HS precision 7mm rem, and a Bruno custom 7mm Rem. Have taken deer out to 880 yards with the 6.5x284 and have great performance with the 140 VLD bergers in front of H4831sc. You will be happy with that caliber hardly any recoil.

Wow, can actually see the bullet in flight! Great video and bear, congrats to you both.

Thanks for the info! My wife has a DSLR. I'll have to see if we can film with it. I have a newish Sony point/shoot, but haven't tried any video with it yet.

Last year I videod my buddys bear with his little sony point and shoot it turned out great! the bear was 270 yards and the footage was crisp as any other video as far as i could tell

I am running the scopes on a HS precision 6.5x284, HS precision 7mm rem, and a Bruno custom 7mm Rem. Have taken deer out to 880 yards with the 6.5x284 and have great performance with the 140 VLD bergers in front of H4831sc. You will be happy with that caliber hardly any recoil.

yea I have shot alot 6.5's and loved everyone of them. my gun should come in just over 6# when done I have shot its twin and shot a 7.5" group at 1000 with the 2-10 so it should be a deadly back country rifle Im sure I will shoot the 140 gr bergers out of it not sure on powder yet will have to wait and see what it likes

Last year I videod my buddys bear with his little sony point and shoot it turned out great! the bear was 270 yards and the footage was crisp as any other video as far as i could tell
Great! Sounds like I need a good tripod. IMO, the failing of many home movies is not holding the camera steady. Since I'll largely be hunting out of a ground blind with my son, I'll see if I can fit a tripod and/or monopod to hold my camera.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back