Caribou Gear

The Most Messed up Gun Video you have ever seen!

Its really bad. Couldnt watch it all. I remember that poor kid who shot himself a few years ago when his did handed him a fully automatic pistol. And he could control the recoil. Many of these could have easily resulted in death. Handing someone a gun they cant handle to watch the recoil on them is not funny and does not help the industry. It tool my buddy years to get his kids to try to shoot a gun again after that. Start off easy and work your way up. Guns should not be this dangerous and this much of a laughing matter.

If you watch till the 5:04 mark you'll see a little kid kill his dad. That pistol he was playing with was aimed right at the guys heart. It had to of killed him.

anyone know what they are shooting in clip where they are test firing in the booth with multiple people of varying cultures?

anyone know what they are shooting in clip where they are test firing in the booth with multiple people of varying cultures?

Don't remember the exact cal but IIRC, it was up in the .400-.500 dangerous game flavors.
Lead sled stockbreakers.

I was not able to watch it all either. Being a paramedic I see a lot of those morons and the after effects of their stupidity. If you hand some one a weapon that they cannot handle just to get a laugh and they become injured, or worse killed, I feel you should be found guilty of assault or murder. I have seen it more than once and its not a pretty picture.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back