The local's in Helena Montana

Big Sky

Helena is a college town and like most college towns it's full of freaks and faries, however some of the native local's aren't too bad. I was stuck down there all week and was able to get some to pose for pictures.
helena2.jpg

helena4.jpg

helena5.jpg

....As I sneak upon my prey with my huffy 10 speed, I round the corner of 5th and Elm. Using the '79 camero and the 2005 windsar as cover, I close the gap to a trophy of a lifetime....

Cool pics! When back in the states, I am attached to a reserve unit out of Ft. Harrison, just a few miles outside of Helena. Biggest mule deer I have ever seen walked across highway 12 in front of me one friday night.....it came right out of the parking lot of the archery shop and crossed the road headed for Mt. Helena. They were having such a deer problem in town that the city was trying to hire "government shooters" to knock down the deer numbers. People of Helena were against it pretty heavy.

Nice pics! Not quite what I would've gotten out of a Greenhorn post with the same title and lead end, but not bad... ;)

Back