The Last Dance

Yep! Can't wait. I think it's going to show a side of MJ that today's soft generation is not going to believe. The true 🐐
I'm looking forward to it also. The competitive spirit of MJ has never been seen since. I'm glad I got to see it all happen. Both times. mtmuley

Jordan's win at all costs attitude appeals to me almost as much as his mastery of the game of basketball. I'm gonna watch the unsencored version. mtmuley

Looking forward to this documentary. If you were around in the 90s and were even somewhat into sports you couldn't help but have a love for MJ and the Bulls. The guy is in a class that is almost unmatched, names of Ruth, Robinson, Woods, Ali, maybe LeBron would be in this category some of the most influential people in the sports world. Looking forward to it. Something other than national virtual eating competitions and horse.......

I would like to have seen what those teams would have done if he hadn’t decided to play baseball in the middle of all that. 6 in a row? 8 in a row? Who knows, but I am looking forward to the series.

Looking forward to this documentary. If you were around in the 90s and were even somewhat into sports you couldn't help but have a love for MJ and the Bulls. The guy is in a class that is almost unmatched, names of Ruth, Robinson, Woods, Ali, maybe LeBron would be in this category some of the most influential people in the sports world. Looking forward to it. Something other than national virtual eating competitions and horse.......
Please don’t put Lebron in a class with Jordan.... 😆

I still remember watching Jordan's bulls playing against a young player named Shaq on the Magic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back