The hits just keep coming.......

Just tell her to get busy. Sometimes a guy just has to man up!
I always just leave a list and tell her to get on it. But first; I make her bring me a beer and the remote. ;) Then if I hear a peep, I give her extra chores. :rolleyes: That's how ya get er done D.S.

OOOHHHH!....so that is how it is?!?!....I'm glad you told me Ray! I suddenly feel pretty good about it all!
hump.gif

Well, that's sorta how it was D.S. I told my new wife that it would be plumb stupid to buy a car without first taking it for a test drive-to see if ya liked it or if it was a lemon. Then I proceeded to try and convince her that it worked the same way when checking out a perspective date. About five minutes later, my buddy noticed the new shiner I had aquired.
fight.gif
I knew I had her right where I wanted her after that.
hump.gif

......using that philosophy, BSCat must have had the top model.....at last count, he was quoted as having "traded up" 10 times! :eek:

Personally, I would just as soon settle for not trading up this next time rather than going through that shit again!

Can you imagian being a woman and being married to Pug ? Kinda makes your skin crawl dosn't it !

I'm with ya on that one D.S. That's why I found one that could kick my a$$. See, that way I find myself doing a little more thinking about the next butt kickin that is just around the corner if I get outa line. :eek:

fugnuggers-I just read this--sorry to hear all that as gone down, but hunting will put that smile back on the ol' pus and as you see we're here to help, if we can--including me--chris

DS, I'm sure you've had plenty of offers but I'd be happy to lend you my stuff. I have a wall tent and stove, all camping gear. You can borrow any of my guns also. Just let me know. PM or email me if you'd like. Take care man

Thanks Chris and Bo.....but like any good hunter....I had more than my share of reserves....hell, too much chit for them to pack it all off! :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back