MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The Gut Shark! Is it April fools day?

If you don't have a hose at camp just pee on the carcass in sweeping motion to clean the cavity completely. Repeat process till cavity is free of all debris and hair.

If you don't have a hose at camp just pee on the carcass in sweeping motion to clean the cavity completely. Repeat process till cavity is free of all debris and hair.
Can I just write my name in the green sludge?

It is probably directed to someone's wife or girlfriend that thinks she can buy her hunter man the perfect gift for Christmas. The ad states "NO REFUNDS".

I like it! Now I don't have to wear those constricting plastic gloves to keep my hands from getting icky. I hate getting that blood under my nails. Every time I kill something I have to take a day off hunting to get a manni just to have my nails look nice again. This should maximize my hunting time and help me kill more critters.

Does it come with replaceable razor blades and a holder for used blades?

Come to think of it this might be able to have multi-purposes. I'll get one for my older hunting buddies to trim their nose hair. Think of it. A multi-tool and the gut shark and a mirror is all you need to get that unsightly nostril growth under control.

Good one dude.
I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the video...

Come to think of it this might be able to have multi-purposes. I'll get one for my older hunting buddies to trim their nose hair. Think of it. A multi-tool and the gut shark and a mirror is all you need to get that unsightly nostril growth under control.
Careful, it creeps up on you, hairy ears first Gerald, it won't be long before you catch up with us 'older' hunters like myself and the owner of the site:p
Cheers
Richard

Back