MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, lawfare in politics is so funny, he he ho ho.

I'll bet your man isn't laughing. Who'd a thought a multibillionaire could not come up with a half billion, if they needed to.

He needs your help, so stop posting and start donating. This is time sensitive.

you're correct, not a ruling but we all know what a settlement means.

Berenson sued Twitter. Judge Alsup dismisses most of Berenson’s claims, but the contract breach and promissory estoppel claims survive Twitter’s motion to dismiss.

"'The promissory estoppel claim is properly pled too: “Twitter established a policy that set out standards for account suspension for posting COVID-19 misinformation. Twitter, through its vice president, also gave specific assurances to plaintiff that, among other things, it ‘would try to ensure you’re given a heads up before any [enforcement] action is taken.’ Collectively, these actions plausibly qualify as a clear and unambiguous promise that Twitter would correctly apply its COVID-19 misinformation policy and try to give advance notice if it suspended plaintiff’s account.'"
Source

The settlement occurred because a VP at Twitter made a promise to Berenson that they would give him a heads up before banning him and they didn't.

So, everything released during the twitter files was bullish*t? The Supreme Court is talking about the censorship again today, btw. Zuckerberg admitted on Rogan that the FBI came to talk with him, and not only that you can read the committee testimony about this. I'm sure you would believe Zuckerberg, seems like your type of guy.

Do really believe there was no censoring of info during covid? 2020 election?

Care to explain Alex Berenson, his censorship from twitter, and then the lawsuit getting him re-instated after it was ruled all the info he posted about covid and the vaccines was correct?

I'm just grateful that horse dewormer no longer flies off the shelf like .22 ammo in an Obama administration.

Bleach never really caught on, even thou Trump offered it might work. I never checked to see if there was a spike in UV light sales. You can't say that those solutions were censored.

I'll bet your man isn't laughing. Who'd a thought a multibillionaire could not come up with a half billion, if they needed to.

He needs your help, so stop posting and start donating. This is time sensitive.
Let's start talking about the topics affecting this country. How is that Bidenomics going? Are they still using that term, I heard they dumped it? How's the border? I see inflation went back up. Seems some cities are bringing in the NG to help with the crime after the whole defund the police mantra. Do we have any new wars today? Has he fallen down, or up, today or are the new shoes and easier stairs into the plane helping him?

Which part of Biden's wonderful presidency are we going to discuss? Which one is he going to run on?

Berenson sued Twitter. Judge Alsup dismisses most of Berenson’s claims, but the contract breach and promissory estoppel claims survive Twitter’s motion to dismiss.

"'The promissory estoppel claim is properly pled too: “Twitter established a policy that set out standards for account suspension for posting COVID-19 misinformation. Twitter, through its vice president, also gave specific assurances to plaintiff that, among other things, it ‘would try to ensure you’re given a heads up before any [enforcement] action is taken.’ Collectively, these actions plausibly qualify as a clear and unambiguous promise that Twitter would correctly apply its COVID-19 misinformation policy and try to give advance notice if it suspended plaintiff’s account.'"
Source

The settlement occurred because a VP at Twitter made a promise to Berenson that they would give him a heads up before banning him and they didn't.
And also it was found that the information he reported on Twitter was, in fact, proven to be true.....let's not leave that out.

Let's start talking about the topics affecting this country. How is that Bidenomics going? Are they still using that term, I heard they dumped it? How's the border? I see inflation went back up. Seems some cities are bringing in the NG to help with the crime after the whole defund the police mantra. Do we have any new wars today? Has he fallen down, or up, today or are the new shoes and easier stairs into the plane helping him?

Which part of Biden's wonderful presidency are we going to discuss? Which one is he going to run on?

Nah, I'll continue talking about how great your guy is.

Seriously, he could use your help, you know it's a good cause.

Don't break the law, the problem is self correcting.
You saying you don’t know what lawfare is? “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”. A small town cop I worked with once upon a time told me he could find a reason to lock anyone up given a little time.

You saying you don’t know what lawfare is? “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”. A small town cop I worked with once upon a time told me he could find a reason to lock anyone up given a little time.
Your cop buddy was full of crap.

So, you're saying they hit gold vein when they started looking into Trump? Would'a thunk.

You'd think Bill and Hillary would be in comparable trouble with the law. It's not like their enemies gave them a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back