Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has already been said in the previous 46 pages, but obviously HT's electoral system is broken... as there are obviously more posters than the poll indicates...
The fact that 10 posters denied a single response is statistically implausible...

Our society has bigger problems to answer than this election cycle . . . . . What does it look like when half the 2023 jobs don't exist, the top 1% reap a huge windfall, yet we still need actual labor doing the tough jobs - how does it work if we pay white collar workers to stay home as permanent retirees from day one but need blue collar workers to actually work? Gonna get a lot uglier than fighting over the big Cheeto and sleepy Joe.

I wonder if it would be considered voter fraud if I continued to respond past the quota I originally selected on the poll.... or does it cut me off, or do I have to file a request to have my vote changed, the procedure is obviously unclear here...🤔

I wonder if it would be considered voter fraud if I continued to respond past the quota I originally selected on the poll.... or does it cut me off, or do I have to file a request to have my vote changed, the procedure is obviously unclear here...🤔
Doesn’t matter, we’ll count your vote even if you’re dead

Our society has bigger problems to answer than this election cycle . . . . . What does it look like when half the 2023 jobs don't exist, the top 1% reap a huge windfall, yet we still need actual labor doing the tough jobs - how does it work if we pay white collar workers to stay home as permanent retirees from day one but need blue collar workers to actually work? Gonna get a lot uglier than fighting over the big Cheeto and sleepy Joe.

Relevant subject right now in my house as my son is beginning to explore career fields. I come from a long line of sharecroppers, textile mill workers, etc. College was pushed on me from a very early age, "Work with your brain not your back" was something I heard alot growing up. My son is more interested in the skilled trades than attending university. He is looking very hard at aviation mechanics' school.

Ahhh, thank you. Multitask for the win, baby!

giphy.gif

Our society has bigger problems to answer than this election cycle . . . . . What does it look like when half the 2023 jobs don't exist, the top 1% reap a huge windfall, yet we still need actual labor doing the tough jobs - how does it work if we pay white collar workers to stay home as permanent retirees from day one but need blue collar workers to actually work?

The answer to this question is right here

513-jNYQ+8L._SL1200_.jpg

Who wants to tell him?
Depends on what you’re thinking. I’d ask him to contribute but I’m not sure if they can still throw him in jail for commenting on other countries politics. Although, if it’s in favor of Biden I’m sure he safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back