The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our society has bigger problems to answer than this election cycle . . . . . What does it look like when half the 2023 jobs don't exist, the top 1% reap a huge windfall, yet we still need actual labor doing the tough jobs - how does it work if we pay white collar workers to stay home as permanent retirees from day one but need blue collar workers to actually work? Gonna get a lot uglier than fighting over the big Cheeto and sleepy Joe.

Our society has bigger problems to answer than this election cycle . . . . . What does it look like when half the 2023 jobs don't exist, the top 1% reap a huge windfall, yet we still need actual labor doing the tough jobs - how does it work if we pay white collar workers to stay home as permanent retirees from day one but need blue collar workers to actually work? Gonna get a lot uglier than fighting over the big Cheeto and sleepy Joe.

No no no, you have to come early
Make sure herkid isnt around. Might end up hit in back of the head and yer wallet missing when you come to..

Of course it's probably nothing more than a case of a misunderstood, troubled youth...

Last edited:
No. to almost everything you say.

Fox News had to dig deep into their pockets, with their broadcasting knowingly false stories about Dominion, among other things. Rudy Giuliani has ruined the remainder of his life with the legal fallout of his knowingly pushing election lies.

Voting laws being changed is not in and of itself bad. Could be good, bad or indifferent.

While knocking on doors, I learned the legitimate reason for "ballot" harvesting. I met 90 year old blind seniors. They retain the right to vote. It is not unreasonable for a friend or family to deliver their ballot.

I live a bit less than 20 miles away from my voting precinct voting place. Why should my voting require nearly 40 miles of driving? Mail in voting makes for BETTER voting. A person can sit and go over their ballot with no pressure that they are holding up the next person in line. You can research a person or issue, to make certain you vote your preference. Your signature is compared with the signature when you registered to vote. That you are so hung up on this tells me that you are partially fooled by the big lie.

Trump made EVERY effort to prove the election was stolen. When in court, he failed at nearly every turn. Not because he was railroaded...he had NO case.

There was NOTHING wrong with the security of the last election, other than the efforts by Trump to overturn the results of the election in several states. Maybe you remember the phone tape made of his conversation with the Georgia Sec. of State.

Funny, you did not point to when the a Democratic candidate urged a gathering, so that the Capitol might be stormed, and ransacked. You would have if you could have. That one is a one off, owned by Trump, and now by the GOP, since they have nominated him once again.

Attachments

• 74680B3B-8953-4454-B5E9-91F17087EAE2.jpeg
    74680B3B-8953-4454-B5E9-91F17087EAE2.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back