Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the only thing of real interesting new information is that SEXUAL CHOCOLATE is the real deal in downtown Poughkeepsie.
Reveal more before the lock due to rising din of the cacophany of conspiracy complexities raised by the radicals in each corner of the room.

Thank You Harry Seldon

“Now any dogma, based primarily on faith and emotionalism, is a dangerous weapon to use on others, since it is almost impossible to guarantee that the weapon will never be turned on the user.”

I think every vote matters, if for no other reason than to show politicians...more or less, where the tipping point is.

That doesn't dissuade the zealots, but the more astute politicians want to know where the 50 +1 point is at.
It doesn’t matter in a one party dominated state. The local legislative and senate seats probably won’t have an opponent. Other higher level seats will win with a 65%+ level. The exception is for a few local issues. . I can tell you the outcome of the November elections now.

While the peace-nic communist retread Young/Springsteen crowd are now like WIII, bring it on Mother!🙂
Kinda wild how Ukrainian history from the orange revolution to now is basically a ctrl+v ctrl+p of the Hungarian experience 1950-58'

1956 - 2022
1710342639534.png1710342647090.png

We didn't intervene in Hungary because of our involvement in the Suez, and Russia/Soviets quashed "the Nazis" and Hungary stayed under the Soviet thumb until 89'.

I wonder what would happen if we went to full in-person, paper ballots,with ID, voting for a few cycles?
Wont happen, voters are unable to reach the polls for fear of their own safety. So they continue to perpetuate the situation.

Kinda wild how Ukrainian history from the orange revolution to now is basically a ctrl+v ctrl+p of the Hungarian experience 1950-58'

1956 - 2022
View attachment 318929View attachment 318930

We didn't intervene in Hungary because of our involvement in the Suez, and Russia/Soviets quashed "the Nazis" and Hungary stayed under the Soviet thumb until 89'.
I’m sure mutually assured destruction had nothing to do with it.

Lol. True. 30 years ago I thought I was really smart and wanted everyone to know it. I'm much happier being dumb and not proving it (as much). 😂
Meh you don't have to post just sit and watch. Everybody goes into that stage apparently as shown here some don't seem to ever escape it. If I used the ignore function this thread would be a lot less amusing. If you want to call it that. Certainly explains a lot of questions I have about things going on in the world.

Biden hasn't done diddly to replace the strategic petroleum reserve that he borrowed from earlier, and now oil prices are starting to climb.

"The administration plans to repurchase oil "as market conditions allow," but election-year politics may limit significant replenishment efforts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back