MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, my wife is the elections official in our state, and this primary means nothing. We both actually chose to not vote. Your vote today means 0% to any outcome of the ballots to come. Nothing in this primary is official. It was actually all put together by the parties at hand as a phishing scheme. It’s an over glorified “poll” so they know who to target with their spam. My opinion, but I’d throw this ballot in the trash and focus on the issues for the true primary locally and the general

Edited to say way too late to the party. Conversation has already turned six corners. Carry on all.
Yeah I mean that’s part of the issue, it’s really just the early states that matter and there is a disconnect between the primary vote and the convention.

But if you live in Iowa or New Hampshire or SC your vote makes a big difference.

There was bill before that the Senate would not take up. The bill that Trump scuttled was hot garbage.
The fact that it was tied to Israel and Ukraine funding?

Which is funny because that was as much a McConnell and Co ask as a dem.

Again, entire point being everyone is playing politics Trump included, not that one side is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that it was tied to Israel and Ukraine funding?

Which is funny because that was as much a McConnell and Co ask as a dem.

Again, entire point being everyone is playing politics Trump included, not that one side is better.
In large part
I do not believe that McConnell is all that popular with rank and file Republicans obviously he is with the donor class. for that matter neither is Thune, Barasso, Graham or Cornyn.
I agree with you everyone is playing politics.

There was nothing in that post that warrants that response. There is a plausible basis for all the stated concerns with the status quo. Whether you agree or disagree is a matter of perspective, but is certainly one rational take on our current mess.
SAJ-99 is just upset he is losing control of the debate. He will get over it eventually.

There was nothing in that post that warrants that response. There is a plausible basis for all the stated concerns with the status quo. Whether you agree or disagree is a matter of perspective, but is certainly one rational take on our current mess.
Agree. I apologize to @Handlebar. It was a flippant response in the name of brevity and probably should have been directed at a different poster. That said, discussions like this are pointless with people that can't or won't do some basic searching to inform themselves of what's going on. Changing the status quo at the very least should require understand the status quo and how we got there.

Agree. I apologize to @Handlebar. It was a flippant response in the name of brevity and probably should have been directed at a different poster. That said, discussions like this are pointless with people that can't or won't do some basic searching to inform themselves of what's going on. Changing the status quo at the very least should require understand the status quo and how we got there.
No worries, It is all good

Interesting thoughts.

I read an article about a militia anti-government guy in N Idaho who didn’t vote because he didn’t want to register his name. He said his vote didn’t matter anyway.

I’ve been thinking about his comment on voting. My vote doesn’t count in Idaho because we’re a one party state. A lot of local positions don’t have opponents from the other party. My vote doesn’t really matter except for a few local issues.

I was considering not voting this election however a friend is running for county commissioner and there’s a school levy I want to support. Otherwise, my vote doesn’t matter.

I think every vote matters, if for no other reason than to show politicians...more or less, where the tipping point is.

That doesn't dissuade the zealots, but the more astute politicians want to know where the 50 +1 point is at.

Changing the status quo at the very least should require understand the status quo and how we got there.
Absolutely! This isn’t limited to politics. If you want to lose weight/live a healthier lifestyle or get in a better financial position you better be prepared to address what got you there in the first place or it’s gonna be a short trip

Glad someone took it seriously. No Seriously. Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back