The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong he has been quoted multiple times saying he prefers Biden, but you knew that, stop gaslighting. Nice try though. Why are you always on here lying? It's odd.

It is hard to type when laughing this hard. Do you really think he is honest on this point.

As for "always on here lying" I also find incredibly humorous. I know that facts, logic, and lack of big conspiracy theories "tying it all together" can be unsettling for some, but take a deep breath, you will get through this.

Last edited:
One of my big concerns about LNG is that it is such a ripe target for a terrorist attack. If a tanker gets hit, it will be the lead story.
The Russian pipeline that blew up, was news fodder spin for about a week, and then quietly went away. Why is this a BIG concern for you?

I think most of you are a bunch of dumb ****s who think you know way more than you do when it comes to politics. It's quite entertaining to hear everyone say the same thing with different words. Some have better vocabulary than others. Monday morning entertainment a 7 out of 10.

It is hard to type when laughing this hard. Do you really think he is honest on this point.

As for "always on here lying" I also find incredibly humous. I know that facts, logic, and lack of big conspiracy theories "tying it all together" can be unsettling for some, but take a deep breath, you will get through this.
Oh, so it's just your opinion he is praying for someone besides Biden to win. Why didn't you say so? In that case it doesn't matter.

The Russian pipeline that blew up, was news fodder spin for about a week, and then quietly went away. Why is this a BIG concern for you?

For a number of reasons, a LNG explosion is going to be an order of magnitude worse than pressurized gas. The other is that...how hard would it be for terrorists to figure out where a LNG port is. The ships will be en route for a week or so, with some risk the entire way.

I made a good living working in an oil refinery. I do not think you could have convinced me to work around LNG.

I think most of you are a bunch of dumb ****s who think you know way more than you do when it comes to politics. It's quite entertaining to hear everyone say the same thing with different words. Some have better vocabulary than others. Monday morning entertainment a 7 out of 10.
Please lead us to the next level. I always want a peek at the answers at the end of the book.

For a number of reasons, a LNG explosion is going to be an order of magnitude worse than pressurized gas. The other is that...how hard would it be for terrorists to figure out where a LNG port is. The ships will be en route for a week or so, with some risk the entire way.

I made a good living working in an oil refinery. I do not think you could have convinced me to work around LNG.
These terrorist that concern you. Who is funding them?

Does Putin actually want Trump?

Russia is a petro state. Trumps stances on domestic production and exports alone should be enough to make Putin want anybody but him, shouldn’t it?
Economically, aren’t Trump policies harmful to Russia?
1710177332407.png

Wrong he has been quoted multiple times saying he prefers Biden, but you knew that, stop gaslighting. Nice try though. Why are you always on here lying? It's odd.

Nope, I didn't state any opinions.

"Wrong" - an opinion.

"he has been quoted multiple times saying he prefers Biden" - communicates the opinion that the referenced/linked quote was an accurate summation of Putin's real feelings on the issue - an opinion

"but you knew that" - expresses an opinion on what I did or didn't know - an opinion

"stop gaslighting" - expresses your opinion about my intent - an opinion

"Nice try though" - express your opinion about my intent - an opinion

"Why are you always on here lying?" - an opinion posing as a question - an opinion

"It's odd" - an opinion

So, 7 opinions embedded in the post that started our little exchange - in fact every single element of your post was an opinion. Can you at least stay internally consistent with your own posts that are within 1 page of one another. Is that too much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back