Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, anyone who steps up to bring the info out or tries to unify is vilified or canceled by msm. Seems to me if you step outside the mainstream narrative more people are seeing the light like never before.
Everyone has complained about size of the debt and deficit since WWII.
Acting like you only hear about it outside of MSM is naive. If they keep bringing it up and it becomes yesterday's news faster than the weather. Add to that, the people watching are typically the people running up the bill. Politicians complain about the debt when it is politically advantageous for them to do so. The video is proof in point. The video was made a few weeks after Romney said he wasn't running again. We see this a lot - speaking truth to power after they are out of office.

I wonder if the broader question is can the average American handle the truth? The last 30yrs of politics sort of scream the answer.
The problem with SS and Medicare is simple, as is the fix.
Here are your choices.
1) pay more in taxes
2) work longer
3) reduce your benefits

Everyone has complained about size of the debt and deficit since WWII.
Acting like you only hear about it outside of MSM is naive. If they keep bringing it up and it becomes yesterday's news faster than the weather. Add to that, the people watching are typically the people running up the bill. Politicians complain about the debt when it is politically advantageous for them to do so. The video is proof in point. The video was made a few weeks after Romney said he wasn't running again. We see this a lot - speaking truth to power after they are out of office.

I wonder if the broader question is can the average American handle the truth? The last 30yrs of politics sort of scream the answer.
The problem with SS and Medicare is simple, as is the fix.
Here are your choices.
1) pay more in taxes
2) work longer
3) reduce your benefits
my point wasn't just about the debt.....it was about anything that is against the narrative.

I can see Biden going after political rivals using the DOJ and FBI and all I have to do is turn on a TV.
What channel? I don't see that.

But note that Trump's lawyer said, under oath, that they viewed the President's position has being all powerful, including arresting or assassinating a political rival. Something Donald better be hoping that Joe forgets.

What channel? I don't see that.

But note that Trump's lawyer said, under oath, that they viewed the President's position has being all powerful, including arresting or assassinating a political rival. Something Donald better be hoping that Joe forgets.
Ok, so I don’t have a TV, but I can still find it online…….https://www.newsweek.com/fani-willis-kamala-harris-indict-donald-trump-attorney-ashleigh-merchant-1876573

There is no better definition of hypocrisy than the tribal pawns lamenting tribalism
True, but it's awfully easy to do...

I'd love to see a different system, with the capability of putting up better candidates. It's a tough nut to crack, though... How do you get politicians who bought into the 2-party model to pass legislation that weakens the 2-party model? And the risks are so real... (well demonstrated by the apparent choice we have this time around).

Like Hunter? Probably got his son confused with his political rivals. Just a thought but maybe his political rivals should actually try not to break the law.
Let's get real, there isn't a single politician that we couldn't throw in jail tomorrow for breaking laws. It's the unequal application of those laws that everyone should be upset with, doesn't matter your political leanings.

Please don’t imply that the the Dems embody righteous superiority by default. Trump would not have been possible without Hillary being crammed down our throats. It was the perfect storm of arrogance.
I agree. I still don't overlook the years of her demonization by GOP, in correct anticipation of her ascendancy to the nomination. That is the way our sausage of leadership is made, has been for centuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back